Monday, March 02, 2009

Marlboro Ranch

So I know it's been forever, I have been pretty busy between work and school. They have me working more hours at work now, and school is kicking my ass! But I have been back for just over a week from my trip to Marlboro Ranch in Montana, it was amazing!!!! Everything was free, free gourmet meals buffet style so you can eat as much as you wanted!Snacks all day in between, free alcohol from 5pm-1230am. Packed scedule of activities, free gear inclyding a parka, gloves, some badass boots and socks. a fat check to cover the pay you were missing from not being at work. The view was crazy out there everywhere you looked looked like a postcard. I had to come back to flat ass Ohio, sucked! But My friend and I had a blast, we went on a wilderness thing and just saw terrific views being surrounded by mountains. We went tubing and snowmobiling. We line danced, toured Yellowstone national park. We didn't get to hook up with any ladies, most were couples and the ones that were just girls were taking back home and stood by thir man even though we tried...lol. We did meet a couple cool as people though. We were put into a drawing to go back in the summer, that would be great if we won that! SO if you're a smoker I suggest you smoke Marlboro, they take care of ya! And if you quit like I did almost 2 years ago, keep on their mailing list and give the coupons to people you know that smoke!!! Gotta run to class! I got pics on my myspace.... take to long to put them here, I took over 200!!!! LAtaz!