Saturday, June 17, 2006

Sonic Youth!!

So the show kicked ass! Canowine and I both missed the first band which kind of sucked because they sounded good online, Be Your Own Pets, I'm not linking much cause I have my terror running around and don't have much time to blog or even read blogs :( But the show was great I was a little upset they didn't play many of their old songs but what do you expect when a band has been around for 20 years and has a new album coming out, they need to play those songs. but it was great. You Can Check Out the Pics HERE and you can listen to the show thanks to NPR HERE after the first song you should be able to hear someone in the crowd give a shout out to Eck, I'm not sure who but I haven't listened yet. Let me know. Got to go.

Uncle Tom called and left me a message this morning. Good to hear your alive now start posting stuff online damnit, so when I start surfing again I can read all you adventures!