Monday, October 31, 2005

Another boring weekend

Yeah Happy Halloween, usually my favorite holiday filled with drunken partys and people in stupid costumes but not this year. I wasn't invited to any but I really don't give a shit. Saturday I helped Chris move and yesterday I just kind of laid around most of the day then went to a bar with me friend Nate to see his friends band Dbauchery They sounded really good, but went on pretty late so I could only stay for a couple songs and then had to go to bed. We had some beers and he whipped my ass at pool. I won one because he scratched on the 8 ball but that was it. But yeah really boring weekend filled with talking to HB a couple times and shitloads of text messages to her, it's a little easier because she can get to it whenever so it doesn't take time away from her family and her son. But the talks have been going really good. We've been trying to figure out how often I can see her and all that good stuff so we don't tramatize her kid. But it's pretty much a waiting game until she gets back Thursday and then we'll just go from there. But yeah, boring shit. Thursday is also UnderOath concert! So hopefully this weekend will be a little more exciting.