Thursday, February 03, 2005

HAWTHORNE HEIGHTS WHHHOOOO!!!!!

Ok so Last night I went and saw an awesome show. Stated out with Gym Class Heroes, A pretty good hip-hop alternative band. The lead singer could freestyle. The only problem was that most the songs sounded the same. They were followed by Hopesfall, who was again excellent. I apologize if this post sucks I am still drunk. But they were rocking out. Followed by one of my Favorite bands Hawthorne Heights, who I was screaming for the whole night. They were awesome. I got my ticket signed by JT Woodruff the lead singer. At least I think, by that time I was wasted. I managed to lose a shirt I bought and a CD they gave me. But I held on to my friends CD, a Hat she bought me, and my digital camera I took. I will post a couple of the pics I took once this damn hello shit stops giving me a network error message. Ok but then when I got back from buying shit and getting it signed, The Early November were on stage, completely wasted I remind you, I forgot about them and thought it was Sugarcult. So I am screaming "Memory" and everyone kept looking at me funny, then they played a song I knew and I felt like an Idiot. Then Sugarcult took the stage, by that time I shoved my female friend and myself up to the front. I have a couple great pictures of them. My Hawthorne Heights pics didn't come out and a lot of them a blurred from my inability to stand up and hold a camera staight. But all in all a great night. Take Action Tour just kicked off, coming to a town near you. Check them out.