Monday, July 24, 2006

Concert and Movies

For the 3rd fucking time! Ok this is gonna be kind of rushed because I am pissed I wrote this earlier and even copied it before I hit publish and it didn't work and when I tried to paste it was gone. WTF? Copy only holds stuff for so long? I was gonna paste it somewhere but got pulled to do some bullshit! Anyway the concert sucked. We got there an hour early despite traffic, so we walked down to the inner harbor and walked around a bit. It was hot as fuck. We walked back and waited in line outside the club. We finally got in hoping it was gonna be cooler, it wasn't. It was in the "club room" instead of the main stage which would have been awesome if it wasn't so hot. There were no fans no air moving just stale fucking hot. We at least got 2 bar stools. I drank some water and ordered a beer. I drank more water than beer, thats how hot it was. Rediscover went up. They were better than they sound on myspace. They were more rock than the techno crap on there. It was funny lyrics to some good tunes. They were having fun so in turn we had fun watching them. Next was Valencia instead of classic crimes. They were more my type of music. They were harder and screamed a bit. But by this time the place was getting more and more packed with little teenie boppers making it hotter. HB looked like she hated me for being there so I asked if she wanted to go sit in the car with air conditioning. She said yes and then when we were in the car she said she wanted to go home. I was upset because I wanted to see the other bands but I love her and know that everyone doesn't share my enthusiasm for concerts. I'd go to a show every night if I had the money regardless of having to get up early the next morning. I have done it quite a bit actually. But we left and that was that.

Saw Clerks 2, it was filarious! Definately a must see. My favorite part was a scene where Jay recreates a scene from Silence of the Lambs. It was definately different from the first one. You can tell how Kevin Smith has grown over the years as a writer and they had more of a budget. It had more of a plot and story but still had something special like the first one. We then theater hoped over to see My Super Ex-girlfriend. It was funny too and showed how crazy women are. This one I'd rent when it comes out on DVD. But now blogger is saying that it is fucked up again so I am pissed and gonna try again. If it loses it then fuck my reviews!!