Monday, July 21, 2008

Cruefest!!

Cruefest kicked ass, just as expected! It started out rough, I was drinking the night before with my friends and I was doing good, I only drank 2 beers but then they started getting shots and I had to do them. I didn't do as many as them only when someone bought round of them. Then I had to help my buddy take 2 of them to his place cuz they were wasted and help carry them in the house and all that fun stuff. I didn't get home til about 4 in the morning and we were supposed to leave around 9. Then my cousin and her boyfriend were running late so we ended up not leavin til after 10. I was a little dehydrated and tired as hell but I knew I'd be alright when the music started. So we drove the 3 hours over to Indianapolis. All good, we get there just as they open the parking lot, but the gates weren't open so we had to sit in the hot as sun for about an hour and thats when I started to feel like shit... Still not that bad but bad enough that I was uncomfortable. This was my first stadium show since well I don't know if you count warped tour or HFStival, if not then Lynyrd Skynyrd when I was about 16 or so. But we get in and we had seats that were almost to the lawn. Trapt was pretty good they played some old and new stuff. Sixx:AM was fucking amazing! James Michael is a magnificent singer! And DJ Ashba was blazing on the guitar. We ended up getting a pic with James and my cousins Boyfriend found DJ Ashba and got a pic with him while I was getting something to drink...fucker. Then Papa Roach was pretty good. Buckcherry was too, but my cuz kept saying he thought he was lip singing every other song cuz he'd pull the mic away and the voice was still going for a second. Throughout the whole concert my cuz was texting with a chick we met on myspace and he's been chatting with, she was down in the pit. The plan was to get her and her moms tickets to get me and him down there for Motley Crue. Well she met a guy who printed off extras, since you have to show them and they punch a whole in them and give you a wristband. So we get them and we get in, then fucking security came over and said they seen us earlier in the seats and said she knew we weren't supposed to be down there, she asked to see out tix, we showed her and she said she knew but couldn't do anything. So we were happy as fuck. We were up close and personal with Motley fuckin Crue! The smoke, lights, and flames messed with some of my pics, some were crystal clear while others looked pixilated when I was the same distance and all that jazz, but whatever. It was great! Defianately recommend seeing this tour, they said they are planning on doing it every year!! Can't wait for the next one!


BadAss!!!


Rock Gods!!


Tommy Lee!


My cousin's boyfriend and I with James Michael of Sixx:AM