Monday, March 07, 2005

Urg, I hate Mondays

Mondays suck. I had a rough weekend, went to a concert Saturday night. I went to see Ambulance LTD Though I drank half a bottle of Jim Beam before I left for it. So details on the event are a little sketchy. I remember almost wrecking my buddies new car, standing in line, one of the bands kind or rocked(not sure if it was Ambulance or VHS vs. Beta), then going home. All in all I guess it was worth $15 to laugh at canowine and Ech because they wanted to go. The only prob is when Ech called me on Sunday and asked me how it was, I just mumbled still drunk that it was ok. I need to stop getting so drunk at concerts. There are only a few concerts I remember not getting wasted at. Oh well as long as I have fun, right?

I also hate military mail people. I bought a guitar online that was supposed to be here Friday, they were closed. I stop in this morning at 8 when they were supposed to be open at 730, they were closed. I continued to beat on the door until someone in the back heard and opened the door. I told him I was supposed to have a very important package that was delivered on Friday, he said he'd look, and shut the door. I think he just stood behind the door for about a minute and then opened it back up and said nope not back here check back after lunch. I wanted to kick him in the face. All day Friday I was so excited to get my guitar and then all the BS in between. If I can't pick it up after lunch I think I am going to go postal on the post office. Ok think I'm done bitching for now, time to eat and try again on my guitar.

|


4 old:

Laura said...

did you just change your font to being orange? or has it always been like that? cause i'm at school now and it's orange, but when i'm at home it's black and i have to highlight it in order to see it (kinda annoying, heh). anyhoo, just found that interesting. and i really hate mondays too. i have the most classes of any day on monday. so BLAH! to mondays.

RC666 said...

Huh, no it's been orange since I redid it, last month. I wonder why it's black on your home comp. Wierd.

Blue944 said...

Sounds like the mail is the same now as when I was in. I remember waiting weeks to get packages when I was stationed in Adak...You post made me remember those drunken days I spent in the Navy...Thanks

RC666 said...

Your welcome, It's is fun being drunk...lol. And I always have an excuse...I am in the Navy and I'm part Irish, so it's always expected of me. I did finally get my guitar yesterday afternoon.