Monday, February 27, 2006

Stars and lazy weekend

Friday was very pissy. I get off from work and drive towards Uncle Tom. I was hungry and keeping in touch with HB, she was working on getting a babysitter so she could come with us. I stopped at Wendy's by Uncle Toms and kept trying to call him but his phone is stupid and just kept giving me static. I ate and kept trying to call, I knocked on his door and no answer. HB got a babysitter who was on her way and I sat in my car. Eventually Tom called and said he was asleep, him and his girl came out and we went to my place to wait for HB. I lazily looked up directions towards black cat from my place to find a faster way. I put in 14th st, DC. Big mistake. Anyone who knows DC, there a 4 sets of every street, one for each, NW NE SW SE. Well apparently I am close to NE and Black Cat is in NW. It gave me directions to the wrong one, we get lost, I get pissed. I start back tracking, we are running very late. Streets change names on me too many times, I make a bunch of Uturns. Eventually I give up and start back tracking actually attempting to go home. Well I find our way there. When we got upstairs Magnet was just ending. We get drinks and shirts and head towards our spot in a big crowd. Couldn't quite make it, pretty sure the few pics I took probably didn't turn out. Stars were very good. I thought it was amusing that they acted like they were playing hard rock but it was pretty melow. I really don't feel like going into details but it was a fun show and I got some pics of the pizza afterwards that I will probably post Wenesday.

Saturday and Sunday I didn't get dressed I wore my old sleeping pants since I had to watch Gabe and couldn't be naked. Saturday was at my place and then HB took me to Target and her place where I still wore the same thing. Sunday I just watched movies and played with Gabe all day and never left the apartment. It felt good to be lazy! She bought me a couple gifts yesterday that were great. She finally got the new Action Action CD I've been looking for as well as one from a group called Chiodos and a new book since I am almost finished with the one I have now. It was really nice except it was in a gay bag but that was ok...lol. Well Hope everyone has a good Monday!