Monday, February 06, 2006

Weekend and Concert

SO Friday we went to the concert at the Black Cat. It was a pretty good show. I mean no one was great but it's always a good time. I think we agreed that Frech Toast sounded the best. We were right up front for them. They sounded really good but pissed me off when I bought their CD saying that I'd only buy it if they signed it and they said ok, but one of them was missing so they were gonna wait until he came back and I never got them to sign it. I was pretty salty about that. Uncle Tom and I kept trying to guess who was Ian since the only pics we could find of him were about 20 years old. So it was kind of funny. (Sounds of) Kaleidascope were ok, they were a younger, kind of, garage band. Lily's were all right, we were sitting in the back for their performance, we were talking and waiting for French Toast to sign my shit. But we had some drinks and just bullshitted with some pretty good music. Saturday I went to my other job and didn't have as much to do as I thought, so I punched in and went to the mall and then came back and played on the computer, moved some shit around then left. I killed about 3 and a half hours there. I was gonna clean my car out but it was raining. Yesterday was pretty much a lazy day. HB and I went to IKEA to get an entertainment center and I put it together. I think she was a little upset that I took that task over but I like working with my hands and my current profession doesn't really require me to do that. Watched some movies, nothing new though. We need to get some newer movies, we've watched all of the ones we have too many times. But it was a nice relaxing weekend. Hope today goes good. I am tired, damn Mondays! I will hopefully put the pics up on Wednesday.

|


1 old:

zefyur said...

We all know how much you like workin with your hands you dirty fucker you