Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Long weekend update

I need to try to make this quick because I've got a busy day, but it was a long weekend so I don't know if I can. Friday I painted for 5 hours and got the boys room, the bathroom, and office painted. I still have the dining room, our bedroom, and 3 bathrooms to paint, but they'll probably wait a while. We moved everything and nothing really got broken and no one really got hurt so it was a good move. My buddy from Bmore cancelled because he twisted his knee and we had to call in HBs Officer in charge who gladly helped and was very much appreciated. We've just been making trips to apartments to fill up cars with shit now and getting all the rest of the little shit. My apartment is finally cleared as of yesterday. Our living room looks livable, and HB fixed up the office to look nice, the boys room looks pretty good, but the kitchen, dining room, and our room are still a mess. Sunday we went to our concert, it was a great timne. First band was Red Jumpsuit Apparatus who was really good I dug it. A good rock band with some screaming. I don't thing HB cared too much for them. They were pretty funny, just thanking us for putting up with listening to them and for at least listening since they didn't have much choice since we were already there. Next up was Keating who was also pretty good, a little softer and I think the singer was gay. He liked touching himself while he sung. He also had his pants barely on his hips I guess to show off his big belt buckle or some thing but they still sounded good, it's hard for live music to suck. I mean a few beers and live music, you really have to suck to make it bad. Next up was Men, Women, and Children Uncle tom, Canowine and myself almost went to see them at the Black Cat a while back. They play kind of 70s music. It is very off, but it was a GREAT show! They put on a very entertaining live sow. Jumping around, getting the crowd to sing, clap and make you just jump along with them. They were having fun and it made everyone else have fun even though their music is very different. They came out equipped with head bands, and 2 had puffy shirts and bandanas hanging off thier guitars. It was awesome. Definately check this band out!! Then 30 Seconds to Mars took forever to come on stage which was very annoying. But eventually they came out and put on a great rock show. Jared annoyed me a little and it irritaed me that the crowd would just chant his name but I did admit, try chanting 20 seconds to mars, go aheadt try, it's hard, too many sylabols. I suggested 3SM to Hb but I wasn't sure if it would fly with the crowd. Jared talked to the crowd and asked how the back of the crowd was doing in which one guy flipped him off and he stopped and had the guy come up by the stage and he turned the lights on so everyone could see him and had us scream fuck you to him. And said shit about this was a family and he's too negative and shit. Plus Jared had a red smear on his forehead that really annoyed me, I hate when guys wwear makeup too "look rock" or whatever. But HB got a lot of pics and we just need to get them on the computer. She also got to meet the band and get their signatures for buying their CD there. I was happy for her. I think it was a pretty good Bday present, even though she's been fighting with me bout not really wanting to go, she had fun. Yesterday we went out to eat for HB's Bday with some people she works with, it was a pretty good time.

My back is really fucked up, I had to take a percocet this morning and feel like taking another. I'm not sure if it's just from moving or HB and I's run in. After moving it was sore and crap but now my sharp stabbing pains are back, it's always in the same spot. I've been running around all morning and unable to take big breaths I feel like I'm hyperventilating. Still no pics of our place since it is a mess but hopefully we can get our pics sometime soon and will post them when we do. Now I need to try to catch up on everyone elses blogs!