Friday, August 24, 2007

Silverstein Xs 5!!!!

So last night was the best concert ever and probably the 3rd best day of my life! It started pretty bad traffic sucked getting to Detroit, I kinda got losed because some roads were blocked and cops were directing traffic, I finally decided to just park, I found a lot. My phoine kept just shutting off, it wouldn't stay on, then it wouldn't even turn on. The lot ended up being right around the corner from the venue. I didn't get anyone to go with me, I went in the bar next to it, sat had a couple drinks talked to the bartenders til doors opened. I'm not going to go into it about the bands cuz I only got a couple hours sleep and gotta go to school in half hour. Smoke and water or something was cool during it I made some guy buy me a beer for talking shit. Comeback Kid kicked fucking ass some chick came up and started making out with me. SIlverstein of course was great but still didn't play already dead, I also made out with this girls friend. Also during Silverstein I shoved back some guy who got pissed off and punched me in the face, as he tried to do it a second time I grabbed his arm and broke it. I finally got to do one of the fucking moves I learned in hand to hand combat.I grabbed his arm over my shoulder and just yanked the fucker, he just kind of ran off. It was fucking hilarious, I do have a bit of a mark on my cheek though. Rise Against was very good I definately want to see them again too! But got to make out with 2 chicks and break a dudes arm, I don't think I can top that. Hell I don't think I ever even made out at a concert when I went with a girlfriend, I kissed but not like that. Then on the drive home I had to drive though a fucking monsoon! I could barely see the road!!! But I got home safe and have a great story. Good things, bad things, and great fucking memories! But I should have some pics, I'll try to post them sometime this weekend.