Monday, August 29, 2005

The Seldon Plan

SO after a busy night of getting thrown off a car and such Saturday I wanted to see the Violent Femmes free show in Bmore but the guys who told me about it bailed so I ended up going down the road a little bit with Chris to see his brothers band again. The place they were playing at looked like an indoor bus station. It was a nice intamite setting. They played with the lights in the whole placed turned down. They were great as always. The main thing that I enjoy about seeing them is, they have fun. They sound awesome and they are jumping around and talk to the crowd. Well after their set I was outside smokeing and joking, Dave the bassist bummed a smoke off from me and says, I think I read your blog. I was like oh god, they now know I'm crazy. He said they get a couple hits a week off from my daily download, that has been there for months and needs to be changed to kick ass download. He also told me he liked it how I talk about music, well I did, I have been straying due to lack of good concerts. But I thought that was pretty cool. They have a new record called "Making Circles" Listen to some of their songs HERE!. Trust me it is really good. Don't worry, they're not my normal screamo. They are rock, some soft some faster, but always good. You people in Bmore need to go to some of their shows. And Michael Chris broke your anntenna before I fell off the roof of your car. Chris was wooried about me, I was more worried that I dented your roof or something. I looked nothing but a couple scratches that he said were there before. My bad.

Chris and I are on a roadtrip next weekend, we finally made the final decision to drive 6 and a half hours to see Underoath and Silverstein in Huntington, WV on Saturday. So that is going to kick major fuckin ass! you can probably expect some audioblogs.