Saturday, October 01, 2005

Pixes and stuff

So Yesterday starts with me going to take one of my random piss tests and shit. Followed by me hurring my ass to pick up Sugarduck(Toms girl) and Uncle Tom. They gave me a birthday present with is actually the only present I recieved and was much appreciated, granted I did get dinner from Chris and money from family but they gave me a present which does mean a lot. First of course there was John Q which I almost picked up the other day but didn't I just finished watching it and enjoyed the tears rolling down my face. And also a book that kicks ass so far, granted I've only read 20 pages but Killing yourself to Live is a book that so far fits me and dreams of a road trip that I would hopefully one day venture on. Sex, drugs and rock and roll!! But we went and saw the Pixies and met Canowine there who will probably do a better review than me but it was still a great time. The opening act was a band called Lake Trout who started out with an instumental piece that I thought sounded decent and then the second song seemed to have the same drum beat but the guitar was awesome and I noticed the keyboardist bringing up a series of other instruments including an oboe(sp?) and a flute, and on one song he was screaming and we all know how much I enjoy screaming. But I enjoyed their performance. The Pixies took the stage and put on a kick ass show! They rolled straight from one song to the next performing for almost and hour and a half! Playing several of my favorites, including "where is my mind", Monkey's gone to heavan", "U-Mass" and other songs that I can never remember the names of, I am bad at remembering song names for some reason, I just know the song. But they rocked so much for seeming old enough to be my parents. But now I need to get dressed finally and head out to cause some chaos. Though Chris made me promise to be good, trouble seems to find me. Happy Saturday peoples!