Monday, September 05, 2005

Never Fear I is Here

Yeah I know it says "is" instead of "am". So we made it back today finally. I will try to recap the weekends events the best I can and try to keep it in order since I know I jump around a lot. So Friday not much happened Chris and I just hung out, watched tv, had some drinks, and BS'd. He stayed up all night playin Halo and Talkin to his girl. I took a small 2-3 hour nap that I kept gettin woken up by him or his cat. But anyhow we got up and was on the road by 445am. We picked up some people we work with and they all road in a Govt van while I followed up to PA. I tried to take a nap while they watched a friends army thing, didn't really sleep. Then Chris jumped in and we were off to West Virginia. Chris slept all the way to PA and then most the way to WV. I kept awake by drinking Red Bulls and smoking like a chimney. We got there about 3pm, the concert was supposed to start at 6, so we went to Applebees and had some drinks. Went and waited at Hyamp to get in, we were surrounded by a sea of little kids dressed up like "punks", we laughed and made comments about how all them looked like they were trying to hard, most had the same hair style. Like the guy on the far right here the comb over look that always goes to the right. But Hyamp was really cool it was like a small warehouse type thing. You couldn't smoke in it but the back door was open, you go out there to smoke and could walk around to the car and everything, people could just walk in and say their wrist bands got ripped off or whatever but I don't think anyone did. So the first 2 bands didn't sound that bad, we watched the little ones attempt to mosh and laughed. Some would do this thing where you put your head down and like do arm cirles, swinging your fists. We said if one tried this and hit us they would die a horrible tragic death. Thankfully for them, they didn't. Out back where we smoked the bands were also hanging out with their equipment, suprisingly everyone left them alone. We kind of wanted to talk to them but didn't want to annoy them. Silverstein came up, we fought our way straight up to the stage and had a blast, we got to scream the song into the mic a couple times. During the last song, I turned to make sure I hasn't gonna get my neck crunched again by crowd surfers and got puched in the eye, like I audioblogged, was pissed about that. We got right up front again for UnderOath. Half way through they stopped to thank Jesus and shit, everyone seemed to cheer except for us. Coincidently we both lost our watches during the show. We pissed Jesus off. It was over about 10, wrung all the sweat out of my shirt and then started towards Ohio. Chris tried to drive, because my stomach was killin me from red bull and jumping around. He made it an hour or 2 and then said he was tired so then I drove the rest of the way while he slept. We got to my parents at 4am, and crashed. I got up at like 10 or 11. We picked my boy up around noonish and spent some time playin with him. His mom told me he hit his cousin with a broom stick in the face a couple times, I had a talk with him and he said he shoved him down and told him to " get up. get up pussy" Chris almost lost it. I showed him my piece of shit town, he asked what we did, I told him drugs, party, hang out, and cruise. It really sucks and I dread going back for good, but thats what I have to do to be with my boy. So we went back to my parents, I asked for some pics of my with my long hair because I don't have any. She brought out my high school pic when I was a junior in HS, I looked like a chick, it was when my hair was the longest, down to my shoulders, Chris laughed his head off. It has been so long since I saw them. I would have thought I was a chick, but I would have been a hot one, he said if I had tits he'd fuck me. I left them there and decided to leave them buried in their closet. I got a couple from when it was a little shorter, but I still look kind of gay. One is Christmas and I look stoned, I probably was though. It's funny when I see my dads pics from when he was a young hippy I always laugh and now my son will do the same to me. Ok but from there we went to the cookout for my grandmas bday. They were suprised, we hung out there with my family had some food and played with my cousins. Took my boy back to his moms said goodbye. Went back to my parents for about an hour and then hit the road, luckily I had to stop at my cousins before we left and he wasn't home so we drove around and my tire went flat. We put on the spare and stopped at his house and started to drive back. The spare started to go flat and no one was open so we went back to moms and spent another night. This morning we got a new tire on and made it back safely. It would have sucked if we would have been farther from my house and stranded somewhere with a flat. But we made it without getting in any trouble so all in all it was another happy adventure.