Sunday, January 31, 2010

The new girlfriend

SO yeah, the last post I mentioned the bartender, I guess Ill just use her initials, ER... So after that first date we went for coffee a few other times and talked quite a bit and it happened... we fell in love. I know it happened fast, we tried to keep it slow but we were officially boyfriend and girlfriend on th 13th, though she says from the first date on the 2nd. Weve got a pretty good system going she come to my house after her morning classes and wakes me up, we spend time together until its time for both of us to go to class then I go to her place when I am out of my classes until I have to goi to work...lol. Weve been doing that the last 2 weeks. We decided that we need to slow down a bit since we spend about all our time together. Her kids are really cool, last weekend I took my son over to meet and play with them and they all got along great. I am really happy, finally. Its been a really long time since I've felt like this. Hopefully it will last!! Like I said I am back in school, since I am on hold for my nursing I am going for Visual Communications. I am enjoying my photography and flash class. They are fun so far, the other 2 are quite boring... But thats my update for now, I will try to write more when I get more time, I am at work now....