Thursday, April 17, 2008

I'm a loser....

SO I didn't win gambling. I lost 200, my parents ended up breaking out even. They lost a shitload yesterday but dad won big today, he ended up winning about 1000, after spending some more he said he was even. I lost 100 quick yesterday so then I went to the pool and hot tub and soaked for a while, then I got bored and went back out and won some of it back but then I lost it all today.

In other news, my substance abuse teacher thinks I should be a writer, we had papers due last weeks about an article she handed out. The article was about keeping drugs illegal but the writer was a dumbass and all I did was explain how stupid he was and how sick it made me to think that someone like him got paid to write shit like that. I explained that I write blogs and stuff and don't get paid shit for it and my writing is way better than his. She said that I should write, I asked her if she was gonna pay me for it but she said no...

So tomorrow I go to take my test!! And see the Bravery again. I am seriously thinking about getting a motorcycle, I wish I could get a harley but I'll probably get a little POS hopefully a little better than a moped. Gas is up almost to 350 now, I am tired of it!! It is rediculous. If I spend 1 or 2 grand it should pay for itself in miles per gallon by the end of summer, I just need to get a motor liscense and crap. I'll prob go shop around next week since I work this weekend. But thats all for now, I'll prob post some pics and stuff from the concert sometime this weekend.