Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy New Year...updated with pic...lol

SO hope everyone had a safe and happy new years. I did. I spent it with 2 of my buddies and their girlfriends, and on eof theirs had a 6 year old son. SO we got drunk, I decided that before I got drunk that I wanted to get naked and only wear a party hat over my genitals, which I did. You can find that pic below, don't worry you can't see any of the party bits. But we also did some drunken boxing. I don't think I posted about Christmas night. We did some drunken boxing which resulted in me and my bud busting our lips open, but it was all in fun, when someone landed a good blow we stopped and gave time to recover. We New Years he fought the other guy and it was pretty good though the other guy was like 6 inches short and almost a hundred pounds lighter. It was still cool and fun, and we decided that we need to make it a regular event and we started putting them on myspace today...lol. I'm still bugging my tattoo guy to get my tat done soon, he is doing like last time and afraid he can't take my concept and make it look good, but I have faith that he can!
Took my son to see Bedtime Stories today, it was really a great movie. It was a story good for adults and when you notice the usul characters that are in all Adam Sandlers movies, it makes you chuckle. It was really a story for everyone. I loved it. But thast about it. Spent holidays with family and I think My parents, my cousin and I decided that next year we are going to go on vacation for christmas, we are hoping for Vegas! Fuck this winter and running around and little bits of drama, it wasn't too bad but fuck the only part I want is to watch my son open and play with his toys, this will give me an excuse to get it over earlier, so I don't have to mess with him mom and get him for a couple hours here and there. We'll see how that works, but thats the plan.
I can't wait for school to start so I can get back to the gym and stop being a lazy ass! and on that note I am out!