Thursday, February 01, 2007

Nothing

SO I know it's been a while since I've posted anything, and even longer since I've posted anything that anyone would ever want to read, but thats ok since no one really reads anyway other than the few who stop by. Thats ok this is my place to put my feelings so I can look back and reflect. I was planning on doing that but either the computers here or blogger is fucking up. I've had a few thoughts of things to bitch about but haven't really had time, a few things I wanted to discuss but same thing. Well truth is I have time but it's time that I don't really want to spend trying to write crap. Everyday is always the same, work go home do my routine, go to bed. Everyday, nothing really exciting. Perhaps I'll write again when I have something to say other than I don't have anything to say.
I did see Epic Movie last weekend, it was funny but not as funny as the scary movies or anything. It isnt really worth paying money to go see unless you just wanna go to the movies. I watched Smokin Aces yesterday, it was ok. I liked most of the story up til the end, the ending is probably what kept getting it low ratings. It has one of those crappy ass plot twists at the end, and its one that is really hard to follow at least for me. I should have rewound it and watched it again but it pissed me off too much for that. Oh well, thats my 2 cent input. Until next time...