Thursday, January 25, 2007

Reality

Today I got my first whole paycheck, I was disappointed. We get paid Bi-weekly, I make $20 an hour and I still made 400 less than when I was in the Navy. Add everything up and I will be making about 1200 less a month now. I will have about 400 a month to spend on whatever I want. This kind of sucks, when I added everything up before I didn't take into account taxes and all that crap. I think I have them taking out more taxes now because last year I had to pay in and I probably will again this year and I don't want to do that anymore but still I figured it would be close to the same money. I think it's gonna be hard for the rest of the time I am here in this area. It probably wouldn't be so hard if my car payment wasn't so damn much but I probably still can't refinance the damn thing. Luckily I do have some money at the moment but that will probably go away whenever I get my taxes done. I'm still waiting to get my W-2 so I can find out how much I will have to pay this year, hopefully it won't be as much as last year. I guess I'll see. I'm just bummed. I had more in mind that I wanted to blog about but now I forgot. Maybe I'll remember later.