Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My Soul Mate

For those of you who have read here for a while which is almost no one, but you may remember me calling a person SM(soul mate). Why I used this term still eludes me, she was a good friend but technically we never even dated or anything. Just because we were friends doesn't mean we would have made a good couple or anything. I only bring this up because I truly believe, feel, and whatever word that can describe anything that HB is my true love, my true soul mate. Obviously we started off really great and it took a really long time for us to even have a fight and we've had a few small spats but nothing too big for us to overcome together. Well the past couple months it seems that our souls have fused together, our souls are now joined. This is coming from an atheist by the way but I have no other explanation for what has been happening. I have heard of sympathy pains before but this is just weird. At first it was just kind of a joke, one of us would get sick and something would go wrong with the other. We joked that since you got sick my body is trying to one up yours. But lately they have been synchronizing. I have never had bad knees, every once in a while it would crack and hurt a little bit but that was it. HB has a bad knee, lately my knee will start hurting and I will ask her if her knee hurts and she will say yeah. Same thing with our backs, neck, and stomachs. Obviously I have talked about mine, well the cramping parts have went away for the most part until HB is on her period and then whammo my stomach starts cramping and shit again. Yesterday she had a small surgery behind her ear. When we went home the same spot behind the same ear on me hurt for about 10 minutes. I have no way to explain this. It is not a mind play one of us will feel something and say it and the other will usually concur. It isn't like she complains about her knee all day and then my knee starts hurting late it is almost simultaneous. Now she is still in some pain from her surgery yesterday, my ear isn't still hurting but I did wake up with what appears to be an Upper Respiratory Infection. I had a wheezing cough yesterday but woke up this morning feeling like death itself. My head hurt so bad, my body ached, I had a fever, I ended up puking from coughing too much. I just find it really odd and figured I'd post about it. Well have to get back to smashing contaminated concrete because these people are fucking retards!