Tuesday, March 06, 2007

In Limbo

So yeah, I've found a way to keep my stomach problems in check, weight gainer. I used to take it way back when I used to try to lift weights and get big before I realized I will never be buff. Now all I have to do is figure out which vitamins and such that is in it fixes my stomach. As for the rest of the stuff I was bitching about in the post below, I am trying. I have been working out since Thursday, I found a nice little routin online instead of using dumbbells I use lead bricks since I have an abundance here at work and instead of sitting on my ass all morning listening to Elliot in the morning, I work out while listening to it. So far pretty good though my back is hurting pretty bad today, not sure why I haven't really done anything to it, may just be the sudden cold outside. Who knows, I'm just broke. I've been trying to scan for jobs for when I move and need to stop because thats really bringing me down considering that I have no education. I am looking to go back to school but again that will have to wait until I move so that I will be settled and be able to concentrate. I just emailed the school to see what all I'd have to do to re-enroll. They now offer an associates for radiation protection so I should be able to get that easier than before they only offered a bachlors. So thats finally one good thin but will probably still take me a while. I'll probably end up working at burger king or something. Actually I'll need to find a job at a mexican food place so I can torture everyone like they do here. Go up to a drive thru and you can't understand the persons accent, well down in Texas I will be the white guy the mexicans can't understand. Yeah payback...lol. Oh well. Still trying to figure everything out, trying not to tackle everything at once because that is usually why I give up, so just doing little things and research to try to make it easier when time comes. I guess first thing I should fix is my health and then worry about job and school when I have to and be prepared. I've been to the bottom and now just have to wait in limbo for a while until the door opens up to head up. Luckily I have a wonderful peron by my side and friends that will help myy find the stairs when the door opens.