Friday, March 16, 2007

More Concerts...?

Tomorrow HB and I will be driving up to Bmore to see Billy Talent. I found these guys last year on Pandora, a little online music radio, they came on and I heard it and loved it. I got the album and loved all of it. I have been waiting for them to come around here. I am excited to see them at Ottobar, I've only been there once to see Saves the Day and I love the set up they have there, nice and small with a little balcony next to the stage. Should be an awesome time.

I have also been thinking lately how my life is boring as hell. I only talk to 3 people pretty much everyday HB, her kid, and John a guy I work with. Thats it. I don't go anywhere but work and home. I need to get out more. I know HB probably feels the same but she has other friends kinda. Shes gone to this makeup thing and has a couple other friends in the area she sees well every once in a while, more often than I see anyone. So theres a couple concerts coming up that I want to go to. I may have to go to them even if it's by myself. Although it isn't the same going by myself, its not like I ever talk to anyone anyway. When I do go with other people I hate when you get someone who tries to talk and make friends with you at a show so I am not going to be that person. But hey at least I'll be out doing something I LOVE to do. I love live shows and the energy and the sound even if I am tired as hell its always just uplifting and fun. So there may be some more concert posts here in the next couple weeks.

Also the first weekend in April I will be going back to Ohio for my parents 25th wedding anniversary. That should be pretty fun. I'll get to see my son for a while. But thats about it.