Monday, June 25, 2007

Breaking the Habit

So I had my last cigarette yesterday, it has been over 24 hours. I am not really as bad as I thought I would be. I have been chewing gum and mints to keep myself busy. I've had small cravings but the main thing is just the habit. I have been breaking lots of habits lately, I guess I might as well hit them all as fast as possible. Stop smoking, don't drink as much, don't give my heart away, get in shape, remain active, don't mope around and be lazy and depressed. Hopefully I will be getting my security deposit back this week in which I will use a portion to get a half sleeve tattoo, and perhaps buy a better digital camera since mine sucks ass. I need to turn in my applications to see if I can be a Waiter or bartender, which isn't glamorous but will help me get more social skills and be enough to help pay my bills. Then this fall I will start college, I will actually be sitting in a classroom and everything and be a real college student, like in Van Wilder!! I wish. I will be getting an EMS certification and then maybe go for RN or something that will make some more money. I loved working with Radiation because I could be lazy as shit and make good money but I think I need more of a sense of accomplishment now, I want to help people. Many people have helped me alot on my journey thus far though life, I want to help others. I kind want to do the psychiatrist thing, maybe I can be a nurse or something there and help restrain crazy people, who knows. I've got limited plans at the moment and just trying to stay in the moment, with small plans so I won't be too upset when they change. I am sore as hell, I went away for the weekend with an old friend and his friends. Did some drinking but I wasn't alone and it wasn't too much, and we did some tubing and just had fun, it was a great weekend. It was a nice break and getaway. Things have been getting pretty monotonous, hopefully a job or something will help. Well I guess that is all for now, no one reads anymore anyway except Uncle Tom and Dan, thanks guys for continuing to offer advise and such!!