Saturday, March 29, 2008

Boredom

I am bored. What else is new? It seems I always am. Last night was kinda fun, I picked my son up and then went to study with my EMT class. My son had fun playing with the other peoples kids, they are all around the same age, and we studied for a while then just kinda goofed around taking pics and stuff. It was fun. Today though we have just been running around seeing the grandparents since I worked last weekend for easter and didn't get to see everyone. It boring, we go there make small talk and watch tv. I'd rather do it at home, then my son gets bored and starts whinning and moping around, gives me a good reason to leave though I guess. Now he's watching Rattatouilli or whatever, gives me a littloe break, I hate watching those movies, but I'll suffer for a while just so we can lay and watch it together and I try to take a nap but he usually won't let me. Tonight I am going to a friends house for a party, hopfully it'll be fun. It sucks never having weekends to myself, but I usually don't go until my sons in bed. It would be a whole lot easier if my parents would just come upstairs and watch tv while he sleeps but no, they want him to stay downstairs. Then I feel bad cuz he knows I am going somewhere even though its after his bedtime. He told me last weekend that he wanted to come with me every weekend, I hope I get a good EMT job after I get my certification so I don't have to work weekends, then he can come every weekend and then when I want to go out or something it will be easier, he could stay wome a weekend or something. But its not like I do much, I don't really care to go out. I don't wanna really drink, I have a couple now and then but I don't wanna sink to where I was before again. I need to find a way to meet some chicks or something!! No one has any cute single friends!It sucks ass! My whole EMT class, we always end up talking bout sexual shit, its funny, the stories we tell, plus we educate each other on different tips and stuff...lol. One lady is in her 40s and I told her bout when her husband was going down on her for him to push on her femoral artery, she said that it felkt good...lol, teaching older ladies new tricks... But yeah, I guess I should get back to the rat movie. Someone needs to call the thing on my sidebar and leave me a message, I don't feel loved. I think it has a thing for different countries!! LAters...