Friday, June 27, 2008

Calmed down...

So yeah I was pretty upset yesterday, but I was able to keep myself under control. Its been storming off and on and it stopped so I went for a walk. I ended up on the train bridge over the river. I took some cool pictures and stuff (if your my friend on myspace you can see them) and contemplated jumping, not to die of course but its hot and sweaty and sticky muggy, I thought it might be fun and refreshing. But I thought I heard that recently someone jumped off one and didn't come back up and ended up missing so I figured maybe I'll wait til I have a life jacket or something. Then I walked to the library which used to be a fort back in Indian days, it has 2 old cannons, one of them points at the baseball field across the river. I find it amuzing. But I just walked around town listening to my music and chilling out. I did end up meeting some buds for a couple drinks but only had 2 and didn't stay too late since I had a meeting this morning for work. Today I went for a walk again, I found that there is nothing on TV at 6pm, and that its been done raining around 5-530, so it makes for a good time killer until Jeopardy at 730, sure I miss the Simpsons at 7 but I've seen them all. I know I shouldn't plan my life around the TV scedule but it works well. Today I went to the cemetary, I went to visit my uncle that dies last year and started all the bad things that happened the following 2 months. I took my camera and took pics of the woods and river that ran behind the cemetary and the flags on the military section of graves. I wish I had a good camera! But I make due with what I've got, I've been taking mostly black and white pics, I enjoy them alot. It reminds me of when I was big into photography, I still have my enlarger(to make prints from film) in my old room downstairs at my parents. There is nothing on tv, so I figured I'd blog then maybe read some more Poe and then play my guitar. I know me and my wild Friday nights!! Maybe I'll go rollerblade if it cools down... who knows...

|


1 old:

Uncle Tom said...

dude,

I've left messages in the voices are back section where are they?