Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Crazy dream!

So I usually don't remember my dreams in the morning, but those I do are wierd enough that I write them down on a book I keep by my bed to look up thier meanings when I get a chance. I've kept this for pretty much the entire year I've been back in Ohio, its got some crazy shit on it, but it isn't quite a full page long yet. Well the night before last I had one of those falling dreams that usually wakes you up, you know the ones I am talking about, but somehow I managed to keep myself in it. So I was at some college or something, it was dorms. I get on the elevator and there was another person on it. I didn't know what floor I was going to but I pushed 4. It started going up and then dropped down to the bottom, it did this several times, before going up and when the doors were about to open, it dropped and somehow slid out into the parking lot. The other person and I were ok and we hopped out and said well I guess this ones broken. There were a bunch of chicks on a balcony asking if I was ok. I said yeah, they invited me up. I took the stairs this time. I knocked and some random chick answered, I told her that people on the balcony invited me up. She walks away and I walk in, she pointed to the hallway, I walk down it and into a bedroom, where several girls are lying on a bed lifting small weights and the girls on the balcony say hi and then I woke up. HEres what the dram dictionary says about elevators.

Elevator

To dream that you are ascending in an elevator, signifies that you will quickly rise to status and wealth. You may have risen to a higher level of consciousness and are looking at the world from an elevated viewpoint. Descending in an elevator, denotes that misfortunes will crush and discourage you. The up and down action of the elevator may represent the ups and downs of your life go emerging out of and submerging into your subconscious.

To dream that the elevator is out of order or that it is not letting you off, symbolizes that your emotions have gotten out of control.


Like I said I usually don't remember any of my dreams and I still remember this one vividly is crazy. I guess I am unbalanced and gain stuff and lose them quickly. This seems about right, I am happy for a while then things go to shit. But my emotions out of control? I don't really think so. I don't have many emotions lately. I don't really think about it or them. I just try to appreciate every moment for what it is, just a moment. But thought I'd share. Let me know if anyone has their own interpretation. As for the chicks, no idea and the dictionary didn't really help there.