Thursday, July 17, 2008

A quick ass update

I know I haven't typed on here in a while but not a whole lots been up. Only the usual, WOrk, spend time with my son, and chill and do absolutely nothing. Though tonight I have been tearing up a bar I worked at for a while with my cousin just having fun, haven't drank much, and bout to go back with some of my friends when the get off work in about 20 minutes. Tomorrow is Cruefest in Indy!!! So I can't stay up too late or drink too much cuz I have to drive 2 1/2 hour around 9 or 10 to Indianapolis to see some badass bands. Hopeully I will get a report and some pics up within the next couple of days.

And special note for Uncle Tom if/when you read. I need to Know if my trip out there in October is happening for sure or not! ASAP! I know u got TDYs and syuff but I need to try to plan accordingly.

Love All!