Monday, July 07, 2008

The weekend...

It was a little crazy, lots of fun. Friday was the 4th of July, I went to a party of a chick that was in my EMT class cuz I hadn't seen any of them in a long time and the one that was flirting with me alot has been flirting via texts again. She said she was gonna be there and proceeded to explain the things she was gonna do to me.... So I go out there and before she came she sent me a text explaining that her boyfriend had a change in plans and was coming with her. So things were a little awkward so I bounced and went to hang out with my cousins. We lit off some fireworks and had a good time, was playing my guitar next to the fire and talking. He kept talking about a foam party at a club but it was pretty far away. I was explaining how I needed to get laid... I have became a born again virgin... I haven't gone this long without sex since I started having sex! its been 10 months! I explained to him that I am trying to be good, no more hoggin, trying not to just pick chicks up and do it. I need to grow up a bit... I've had my time of doing all that crap. Well his brother was also having a party about an hour away so at like 1am he decides we should go. SO we did, they were wasted, we hung out for a while and then had to take one of his friends home on our way. We ended up in some wierd house with a guy cleaning blood off his arms cuz he just beat the shit out of some guy who he claimed punched him in the face first. They were all pretty drunk, we were sober so it was strange. We were walking with them to someone elses house through alleys and then there were headlights and everyone froze. I had flash backs of when I used to be a troublemaker, then I realized I hadn't done anything wrong, I wasn't drunk, I didn't witness the fight or even actually know anyones names other than my cuz's boyfriend. So we walked for a bot and then I finally got him to leave. We got back and I came home to go to bed, I got home around 530am. slept for a while then Saturday I went to my buds house, we walked uptown for a car show and just kinda hung out then went to the bar to watch the UFC fight, there were some douche bags there that pretty much took over our table. Some guy kept rubbing up on me til I told him to get away from me before I cracked his head open. He walked away. The chick from my class kept texting me telling me she was gonna come hang out but I knew she was full of shit, she's a fuckin drama queen. So I came home and crashed. Sunday was my buddies dads bday. He recently had surgery, he had a brain tumor that they removed. We had a cookout and swam and had a good time. It is also SM's dad for those of you who have read for a while. So she was there and her ex-husband/boyfriend or whatever the fuck he is was there, he has been allowed in the house since her dad got out of the hospital but no one likes him. This was like the 3rd time I have met him, he's a stupid douche but whatever. We hung out, had a good time then I cam home and watch Hancock illegally on the internet. That movie was awesome!!!! Go see it, or download it or whatever, it was great!

All in all, it was a good weekend, good times, crazy times, sober times, and the only thing that would have made it better was some ass. But can't complain. Hope everyone else had a good 4th of July weekend and enjoyed the freedoms that people have fought to protect!