Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Tag...I'm it again

I was tagged by Canowine a while ago, but been busy with this damn Navy couse I am goin through. But first off I need to talk about the worst day of my Life yesterday. First I had to go to this damn first line leadership class in Anacostia, D.C., I was told to be there by 630, SO after getting up at 430, getting lost on my way there, I get there by 630. Come to find out, I didn't need to be there until 800. That was the first thing to piss me off. Second was that we didn't have enough people to do the class, we needed 12 and only had 10. One chic said she would call people from her command to come over so we can do the class, we did get out of there by 1230, which was one good part. Third, there was an accident on 495, a cop decided to try to stop traffic to let the cars involved in the accident off the side by sticking their nose into the left lane of traffic traveling at around 80mph, which happened to be the car in front of me. They slammed their brakes, I slammed mine, mine locked up and slid into theirs. After sitting for about a half an hour, I didn't get charged because the officer knew it was her fault, I left. I had homework for this bullshit class online. I get on my computer to see I have a virus and a shitload of pop ups that are still going on. Fourth I need a drink to relax and I had a sip left of Jim. Worst day Ever!

Back to Canowine's thing. He wants me to pick two songs off from my mp3, or computer that descibes me. Like I told him, people are too complicated to put themselves into only 2 songs. I can probably think of 50 songs that could pertain to my life. But I adhere to the rules and here are my two. I have limited time to think but have thought a bit about it.

Dashboard Confessionals- Screaming Infidelity This song is pretty much evey relationship I have had to this point in my life. I wish I was with anywhere with anyone making out. Except This bottle of Beam is taking me home would replace bottle of beast.

Silverstein- Bleeds No More again another song about relationships, only because these are the songs that touch me most, perhaps because those are the skills I am lacking or just the subject itself makes the muscician put so much feeling into it that you love it. This song has more screaming that I love because of the emotion.

I was really debating on several Marilyn Manson song's just to spite Canowine, he says a lot more than people think. And alo Tuesday's Gone by Lynyrd Skynyrd. But these are my choices. I guess I am supposed to pick someone else and since I only know of one other person to check(or at least comment) this page....That Girl, your it, if you can fit this task in before you leave.