Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Little Update

Just a quick update, things are going pretty good. It is nice to work from 7-3 and go home and kind of relax. Work is as boring as ever trying to keep busy for 8 hours. My supervisor, kind of, is trying to find me stuff to keep busy but I am pretty happy just sitting here playing on the computer for most the day and doing little bits of work. I finished our room project and my back isn't quite as sore anymore. I still haven't done any christmas shopping, well I did buy my mom 2 shirts online but thats it. I am kind of broke since I made a mistake spending all my money...lol. I forgot to take 500 out for rent so when that hit I was broke. I get paid Thursday and friday so then I can go shopping. I will be back in Ohio next week, I may have to stay an extra day thanks to the schools being stupid. I remember back when I was in school you got like 3 weeks of for christmas so I planned next week, the week before christmas so I could spend time with my son and then come back here and spend christmas itself with HB. But nope my sons vacation doesn't start until that weekend so I may have to stay Saturday so we can have a small thing where he can open my presents. That kind of bums me out. Not really a whole lot else happening. As you can see below Homer and Marge are doing well and getting big. Marge is eating a lot better and more, she's still not as big as Homer.Umm thats about it. I work and go home, feed them, clean up a bit and sometimes try to take a nap but most times just veg out in front of the tv, eat and sleep. I'm too tired to do anything exciting. But there is peace in boring routine. Hope everyone has a happy and safe holidays.