Friday, December 29, 2006

New Blogger

So this site now has the new blogger version! You may be asking why it looks exactly the same, the answer is simple, I like it this way. So to use all the really cool and easy features that would have helped me so much a year or so ago when I revamped to the current look I will have to start over with a new blank template. Now to get back to this look shouldn't take very long but I am really lazy, last time it took about a week I think of when I was supposed to actually be working but instead but all my hard work into getting this page looking so magnificent!!! Wow even the spell checker is cooler. But I will probably be messing with it over the weekend to get it changed and try to change it back. Hope everyone has a good weekend and have fun celebrating the New Year!

|


1 old:

Hans the Destroyer said...

Hey, I know it's been a very long time. Just wanted to wish you a happy new year! Hope all is well with you these days!
Hans