Thursday, December 28, 2006

Year in Review

Well this year is about over with. Lets review shall we. Umm HB and I stayed together all year, I went to more concerts, We moved into a townhouse, I got my babies Homer and Marge, HB got her baby Bonn yesterday and that's about it. Bonn is a polish shepard retired military dog. He is cool, listens pretty well and is well behaved. He follows HB all over though, it is funny now HB has me, her boy and a dog following her around the house. I have no clue what the difference is between a polish and german shepard is, he's pretty fluffy maybe polish are fluffy people and thats why they can't screw in a lightbulb. About the name Bonn, no we didn't name him it. His trainer gave him the name when he enlisted kind of like the names given in Full Metal Jacket, at least he's not private snowball. He's 10 years old or so and has some back and leg problems which is why I really didn't want to get him, the last dog I had dies when I was 14 or so and it was hard watching him go, he had glaucoma and stomach cancer or some shit. He just laid there and moaned all day long and looked like death. But HB kept talking about giving him a couple years of peace and loving family enviroment for his last couple years. He does deserve to retire and enjoy some relaxation time. I like him except when he was whinning last night while I was trying to sleep, we put his cage in our room since they were supposed to come and sand our dining room and we wanted it out of the way but I found out today that they aren't coming til Tuesday, I don't think I can take it til then maybe he'll relax a little more tonight I dunno.

Well it may or may not have kicked in but I switched to the new version of google blogger. Damn google and Ipods are trying to take over the world. I signed up and it said it was switchin I don't know if you will notice a difference or not. Hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year, I may try to get a pic up of Bonn.