Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Procrastonating...

I am probably the worlds biggest procrastonator! I am supposed to be writing a psych paper right now but I don't feel like it. I should go out and do something, it is warmer out and I am all dressed up! We had to go for orientation at the hospital where we will do our clinicals for our EMT class, we couldn't wear jeans. SO I put on my nice black Khakis, the nice shirt I bought for my DUI court hearing, I shaved :( I look funny after having a nice little goatee for a while. But have to look good so I can make good impression and all that happy shit. I think I mentioned in my last bitching session that I have been working out. Especially since they cut my hours at work. I start off running a mile or a mile and a half and then lift and shit. I am gonna get ripped as hell so the hunnies will be drooling over me! so far I put on 5 pounds of muscle! maybe I'll put up some before and after pics after a couple months or something. I can see a definate difference. I think my metabolism is finally slowing down, either that or just after the years of getting lifting and nutritional advise from so many different people and accumulating them all into, what I have been doing is finally working. I feel good, I love working up a good sweat! And since I don't have a girl to help me "work out", I guess I got to actually work out... Oh well. Thats weird how I am digging running though, I always hated it. I guess I'm going through a midlife crisis, I'm probably not gonna make 50. I mean look, the past couple months, I quit smoking, I hardly drink anymore, though I wanna, I just don't have the money...lol. I enjoy running, I'm going to school and doing pretty good, I think I've been being a good dad lately. He's actually been cuddleing with me, he hasn't done that since he was a baby, this weekend he layed with me and we watched tv. It felt good. I've turned me around a bit, I just need to get some emotions back, and I need to get a life and a good job. I can't go out and meet people because I am broke and most people around here are idiots as I said in the post below! I am going to a concert next Tuesday, its a little closer, up in Toledo. Going to see Madina Lake and Mayday Parade, some good bands... is it just me or is almost all good music about breaking up and stuff. I guess I am not the only one who can't really write anything good when they are happy. But yeah I will probably go there alone since it is a tuesday and everyone around here sucks ass! I need a concert buddy!