Thursday, August 21, 2008

Catching up...

SO I know I haven't posted much, thats because (big suprise) nothing has really been up til this week at least. SO I've just been up to the usual, go to work, spend time with my son and thats about it. My savings has dwindled down to nothing trying to survive without my GI Bill and my paycheck doesn't pay for shit! Well I don't think I mentioned a new guy that I work with at work, to be honest I don't really remember if I have ever really mentioned work on here other than people pissing me off. I guess I should read my own blog sometimes since I am forgetful as hell and when I data dump on here I forget what all spewed from my brain. So in case, I work with MR/DD people, mentally retarded/developmentally disabled. The one guy I've worked with the year I been working there is pretty cool, sometimes annoying but all in all a good person and pretty easy to work with. Well I got a new guy to work with once a week for 4 hours I have to pretty much take him out and entertain him. Sounds pretty good. Well he's autistic and doesn't talk and doesn't really communicate, which makes it kinda difficult. He's had problems with staff before but he seems to like me. He's only a couple years younger than me so I think he likes to just hang out with me cuz of that. SO I have to take him around and try to keep him busy, it seems so far he screams when he pays for meals after eating them like at restraunts but he is fine paying before like fast food places... I am still trying to figure him out. I've tryed writing yes and no on a paper because they said he could read but he will always just point to yes, no matter what you ask. This is the first autistic person I've ever actually met. I was starting to think they were myths on TV like bigfoot or something(just kidding)
SO School started on Wednesday, I am back to school for my LPN hopefully, I got classes Mon-Wed. I got my old Psych teacher for one class and my Biology teacher is teaching my CHemistry labs apparently so that will probably suck ass! And my Comp teacher is hot and single so lets try up on that and see where that goes. Yeah I'm sure I'm the only one thinking about that too. TOday I bought a scooter. SO I encured another loan but I figure it will pretty much pay for itself in gas within a year. I'll be saving like $5 a day riding it to school. I only rode it home from the dealership since I have a motorcycle permit and didn't have insurance yet but I got it today so I can ride it around tomorrow and start breaking it in. But thats pretty much what I've been up to. I'll try to keep better informed and perhaps shake things up a bit so I have something to actually blog about!!