Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Hello world... SO again still nothing really new. School has been going ok, we are supposed to have a new chem teacher so I wouldn't have to deal with the shitty one, but today they cancelled class but didn't tell us, there was a note on the door after everyone got up early and crap. I was a little pissed but then I found a couch and took a nap for about an hour and a half, but I still have an hour before my next class so here I sit. So now that I have been getting up early for class, my irritable bowel syndrome is back, verifying my original suspicion that it has to do with getting up early. I need to do some research or something. If I didn't have to get up early I wouldn't but sometimes we all have to... right. Work is still the same, not too hard, not many hours. I need to find a new one! I was thinking about just calling nursing homes and telling them that I am a certified EMT and that I am going to school to be an LPN and I have worked with mentally handicap for a year and I know alot of them have been hiring, maybe I can get in. Its not a hospital but it should be pretty easy and pay decent and decent hours. We'll have to see about that. Uhh personal life, thats pretty non-existent. I don't have time for one of those. My birthday is coming up on the 29th, I'm gonna be 26, I feel old as shit. Its gonna suck! I have school from 8-215, then work from 3-1115. So I will officially not really be able to do shit. I was thinking about doing something the Saturday before, but I am not sure. I am flat fucking broke! I cashed in my change, I have $30 in the bank. I am waiting for the damn GI bill shit to go through. I am gonna call when I get out of school today!!! I need it bad! SO I may not have money to do anything. Maybe it'll just end up me drinking a bottle of Jim Beam, haven't done that in a while! Who knows?