Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year

Hope everyone had a good New Years! Mine was nice and boring. We went out for dinner with some friends and then went home and watched South Park until the ball dropped and went to bed. For the first day of the new year I sat and watched UFC marathon. Nice and boring, a good way to start it out. With this year I will be going through a lot of changes, no I'm not turning into a woman or anything. This year is scary for me to look forward to though. In a couple days I will no longer have any health benefits, I will no longer be getting paid everyday even if I'm not at work, I will be moving further away from my family, and will be looking for a job. Granted I've been through all of these things before, well I wasn't paid everyday until I joined the Navy but everything else, just not all at the same time. All I can do is sit back and wait as times grow closer to the big change. Hopefully the transition will go smoothly and quickly. If anyone knows of a job opportunity that involves playing with radiation in San Antonio, let me know! I haven't been too inspired to write on here and now isn't any different so I will try to think of something and come back. Later.