Thursday, August 16, 2007

My Tattoo and some Darma

So I really don't have anything much to say. But I figured I'd update a little and put some pics up of my half sleeve for those of you who haven't seen it, feel free to comment on it. I love it, it should have been finished yesterday but we had some miscommunication so it will be finished Tuesday all thats left is putting a green background on the inside behind Homer and Bart. I like all the different fonts we used for each word, I just wish my "box at the elbow looked a little more like a box. I like the way my heart at the tip of it isn't a full heart, its incomplete. There were just little things that the tat guy suggested and helped make things better, I wish I had the drawing I went in with it was quite funny considering I have no artistic ability whatsoever! I was trying to draw and squeeze this box and words all on the inside of my arm which would never have fit, but that ws one of the main things I really wanted! I just didn't know how to put it on or fit it in. But whatever I love the work he did and I love the work on my arm!! I am sad that it will be over, I am trying to figure out what next, I am thinking about a dagger though a bleeding heart or something. I have to put something on my other arm cuz all it has is barbed wire and looks naked now compare to this! but here they are.







But hope everyone has a good weekend, I will be working though I am supposed to meet a new friend tomorrow before work, we'll see if shes as phyco as the last one. I've talked to her a couple of times, she seems cool but I guess she is religious, we'll see how much cuz we know that ain't my style. But I told the other chick that it was over and she got pissy and gave me attitude about the chick who left me some comments on myspace. Her fucking boyfriend was just here, she fucked him, it broke our deal and I told her that. Then she started saying well its 4 more months until he'll be back and that she was thinking about telling him to forget it and breaking it off and blah blah blah. I thought about telling her I thought about being a millionaire, it doest change the reality huh. But instead I didn't say shit, I don't have to say shit, we didn't really have anything but she got pissy and said she was going to bed. Fucking crazy, she's the one cheating on her boyfriend and gonna try to guilt me. Women! Whatever, I don't repect cheaters anyway anyone who knows me knows that. Why was I the other guy, because I was lonely and if it wasn't me it'd just be someone else so why not. Plus we were straight up with each other, there was no commitment, I at least had the decency to tell her that it wasn't going on anymore instead of just ignoring her cuz I did think about doing that too. Whatever, lets see if she starts talking shit now.