Wednesday, August 01, 2007

New Job!!

So I now work in the kitchen at a wings joint! I wanted to be a bartender or waiter while I was in school but at this point I am just happy to have a job. Friday night I was out with a couple buddies drinking there and a guy came out of the kitchen that I worked with a long time ago at Taco Bell. I told him to get someone fired so I could have a job, he went and got the manager, he came back and asked if I wanted a job, I said yeah, he said ok come Sunday for orientation. The tonight was my first night, there are a couple of old friends that work there, but we lost touch on purpose and on bad terms, but I am willing to put it in the past that they fucked me over. Not much I can do. But the job isn't bad so far, its fast! Lots of people eat there all the time! But that helped time go faster so it was all good. So Now I am gonna have my plate full, I'll be working, my school starts the 22nd, Still spending time with my son, still trying to make new friends, and everything else. We'll see how long it takes for me to burn out. I need it though it sucks being bored and stuck home during the week since my 2 friends work 2nd shift. Well obviously I don't have anything intelligent to say right now, just wanted to update that I have a job!!! Yay me.