Sunday, August 12, 2007

So lets see what was the last post?? I didn't get to see Silversun Pickups yet again, I probably never will, my friend that lives in Columbus was up here, we hung out there was a huge birthday party, it was fun. I swear I hate him though, Uncle Tom would understand.... he can pick up any instrument and play it well. Some fucking alien thing could fall from the sky and he could probably make good music with it in 10 minutes. I keep telling him he has to teach me, we'll see though. But Saliva is playing here next Sunday so I will definately be seeing them, but I guess we probably won't get much time to hang out with them, I guess the drummers mom just died. Then I bought tickets for Silverstein, Rise against, and Comeback kid up in Detroit next Thursday. Hopefully I can find someone to drag with me, all the other concerts I put off buying tix until something came up and I couldn't go so I bought these already because its fucking Silverstein and its a new fucking album so I have to see them, plus I like the other bands!!

Lets see the drama with that chick, she just hasn't talked to me all week, so yeah I am done with her, she is in love or thats what shes saying on myspace so I am done, I am not going to fuck with love. I pretty much thought she was by the way she'd talk to him on the phone. Plus like I said I don't need that shit, let someone else deal with it. My son said he ran into her at the store when he was with his mom, that should have been funny especially since she was probably with her boyfriend and my son was with his mom... But whatever I have been talking with some other people and shit. I start school in a week and a half....so I am going to be busy as shit... About time! Well I need to go play with my kid, I think we'll go to the park today even though its probably gonna be hot as hell yet again!