Thursday, August 23, 2007

Saliva and other shit

So Sunday I did get to see Saliva play in my small ass fucking town! Barely! So we have been having floods and shit, they couldn't play at Kmart parking lot because it was raining so they moved it over to the latin american club which they said could only hold 550 people, they solde about 1500 tickets! So this means big riot in small town right. We got there plenty early(me and my cousin) but I was hungover(still drunk) I stayed up all night with some guys from work drinking, so I took a nap in my car when I woke up there was a long ass line. I noticed that I knew like everyone working security and shit. We waited in the cold ass wind and freezing rain for 3 hours til they opened the doors and then they let people in and stopped 5 people from us and said they were full. My friends said they'd get us in a side door but then they came back and said they could let 20 more people in, so we were good. They actually had a shitton more room but that was the "maximun occupancy". But had a good time, it was my 13 year old cousins first concert, little kids had a mosh pit going but cops came in and busted it up, these cops were fucking stupid! A 9 year old crowd surfed, a sherrif fucking threw people to get the kid down and then dragged off a guy who helped pick him up, if he fucking wanted up who cares its a fucking rock show!!

Tomorrow I am going to see Rise Against, Silverstein, and Comeback Kid!! in Detroit, I can't find anyone to go with me :( this town sucks, I almosist had this 17 year old kid I work with but he has to go school shopping with his mom! I just keep busting his balls, hes funny. But all my friends who would dig that music fucking work and that is only like 3 people! Whatever, I'll just waste money on an extra ticket like usual!

Today was my first day of school!! I have Psychology on Monday and Wednesday, EMT Basic on Tuesday and Biology on Friday! Kinda sucks I couldn't get at least a couple on the same day since I have to drive like 20 miles to the place but whatever, I can deal with one class a day. I also got my first check at work, that fucking sucked!!!!! I was getting twice that every fucking week, but I am getting this every 2 weeks!! I will not be able to pay my bills, thank god to my GI Bill that should start paying me to go to school here next month! I had to take out a loan to get me to then! I finally got my tat finished, I just got some green background for Homer and Bart, some negative stars, it looks cool! I was talking to him about what I wanted for my other arm, an actual heart with a dagger through it, he said we could put the heart in the middle of the barbed wire I already have and make it work! I am going gambeling with my parents this weekend for my moms bday, hopefully I will win again so I can pay some bills and start on my other arm! I want to be fucking covered with tats! I have some more ideas! But here is a couple of pics from the show sunday! Oh yeah the guitarist I think his name was Johnny got a tat at the shop I go to before the show! They are supposed to come back to play a makeup show for those who didn't get in, I still got my ticket so I will be there!





Below is the guy who got the tat!