Friday, September 05, 2008

Ad Sense and Randomness

So I added that Ad sense thing to the side bar again. I tried it before and it wasn't really working out because people weren't visiting me enough. But since I don't have anything really to say I figured I could talk about things that may get me more visitors. Like Sarah Palin being McCains running mate and having a pregnant daughter I think her name is Bristol Palin. Or Hayden Panettiere or Leightin Meester or Hi-5 which I am also a member of. Hurricane center or Hanna, The NFL and the GU 63 patch for Gene Upshaw that I saw last night. Kellie Pickler or how the US open is going. Barack Obama and how he does accuses McCain of smear tactics but does the exact same thing. I think I heard something about a new 90210 or something. I know I got lots of hits about Tila Tequila but now there are naked pictures of her all over the place. Then there is Vitas Gerulatis, Roberta McCain, Pork Barrel spending, Michael Fuccile, Rudy Giuliani and so many other things and stuff that I can talk about so This is where I am gonna go off on whatever I find to talk about. I now have a recorder on my phone so whenever I find something I can record so I know what to talk about whereas before I would think of something but by time I got to a computer I would forget. So hopefully I will have entertaining thoughts soon.