Tuesday, September 23, 2008

TIME TO FUCKIN EXPLODE!

OK I am having a terrible fucking day!! Before I start I was happy to see Uncle Tom Thusday!! Now as I spoke before I bought a scooter, well it died on me today, apparently I blew the engine because I was 150 miles past the oil change, which makes it my fault and voids the warrenty!!! The guy was cool enough to hook me up with the company and got it so I only have to pay shipping cost and part of Labor so instead of paying 600, I have to pay 240. That was nice of him except I have no fucking money!! I have been living off my fucking credit cards because my GI bill isn't going fucking through!! WHy you may ask, its been over a month! Well 2 firdays ago I recieved a letter in the mail from the school saying that I missed a form in my filling of 5 forms saying that I changed majors from EMT to LPN! SO I took that up last monday, over a week ago. Wel I check the website everyday because I NEED that money. SO I just called the school after I found out I had to pay so much for my bike and the lady said that she hadn't recieved the letter. She looks around and found it in the wrong spot, apparently the lady I handed it to is a fucking moron, or she is for not seeing it where ever the hell it was put. Next time I will ask that I physically shove it up her ass instead of handing it to a fucking retarded secretary!! I am so pissed and upset that I don't know what to do!! I wanna cry, I wanna hit my bag(which fucked my knuckles up bad last time I was pissed) Ok lets rewind a couple days! So a new person moved into the house I work at. Anther mentally retarded dude. No prob, seems ok, just testing his boundries trying to get away with stuff. Well apparently he shit himself and on a rug and hid it. The chick from the next shift came in and asked who shit. I told her I thought he did but didn't think of it. Well she found the shit and wrote a letter to the house manager about me not cleaning up. She didn't say one fucking word to me, but I found the letter when I was putting one of my own into his box. Well it turns out that he is writing me up for it, saying I didn't perform the chores on the list. Now let me tell you all about this chore list. It is a list of chores for the people who live there to perform, NOT ME!!! I am not a fucking maid! I am there to help them live on their own, I only cook because it is dangerous for him, it is not dangerous for them to sweep, mop, dust and clean up their shit! They are capable of it. So today I went and filled out an application for Walmart and a videostore. Fuck I'll probably get paid the same, have more fun, less responsiblity and deal with less shit, why the fuck not! Fuck them all! Fuck all the bastards in corprate america charging my ass to death, fuck Time Warner charging me a fucking shitload for my inter net and Cable which isn't gonna carry fox anymore so I wouldn't be abloe to watch the Simnpsons or House. So Now I have to switch to Direct TV, fuck the absence of internet providers in this area that leaves me having to stay with them for Internet unless I want to go to dial up!!! Fuck my bank account that was full of money just 3 months ago! Fuck the last year of my fucking life spending my time and money to become an EMT to only have it shoved up my ass and wasted! Fuck this year of my life that will probably be the same on this LPN shit since there is a fucking waiting list that I will probably never reach. Fuck my whole fucking life and the waste of breath that it has become! What happened to the fun, what happened to me, what happened to the world. WHere is the fucking Karma that is supposed to help someone like me who is truely a good person but has been shit on his whole fucking life. I keep fucking trotting along, somewhat cynical, but still a softy under it all, still willing to help almost anyone. Fuck why the hell do you think I am in medical, just to play with sick people, why do you think I have stayed helping MR/DD people, just to see what the hell they look like up close! Yeah I may talk alot of shit, but the universe should know that I actually fucking care, but I don't know why anymore, it seems it doesn't care about me! Yeah I have a few friends, and alot of family that try their best to help, but I am not a fucking charity case. I am a grown ass man, that will be turning 26 on Monday and will not be celebrating in any shape or form because I am too fucking busy with school, work, and spending time with my son since I haven't gotten to much since school started and I fucking miss him!!!! I may need to explain to him that daddy is getting tired of fighting, Daddy is gonna get a bottle and drown myself, but not to worry I got life insurance, so he won't have to go through the same shit daddy is. (I am not gonna kill myself just so you know)but I may drown myself in a bottle even though I don't want to because I don't have money and it will only make things worse.... FUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!