Friday, September 12, 2008

A little 9/11 and breaking shit!

So I was gonna bitch about stuff but I haven't really came across anything lately! Yesterday was the 7th year anniversary of 9/11 obviously. I toasted those who couldn't be here today. I hate that they show it over and over on TV, I woke up around 9 and MSNBC was playing it, like it wass real time, in time with when it happened. That kinda irritated me. It was tragic enough to witness it the first time. We aren't going to forget. I remember all kinds of things about that day. And then a month later I was signing up for the Navy, then January I was in bootcamp. But I guess if it helps people remember. Though I think its a little excessive to be showing it hit and people jumping out of the windows, it brought a tear to my eye yesterday and I had to turn it. I remember it enough without the constant image of those falling bodies.

But today has been a pretty good day, a friend of my friends bought a house and was remodeling it. I got to help smash shit!! My friend and I had the task of a bathroom. We got to knock out a wall, rip a shower and sink out, and throw it out of a second story window!! How great is that!! We were just kicking shit and hitting it with hammers, ah good times! We didn't want to stop, we wanted to keep going through all the walls. The other day I found a phone in my attic, still in its box, it cost $800 in 2004, its a sony ericcson P900, its pretty cool, I can't get it activated though my current Sprint carrier though but its got chess and some games and a video thing, its my new toy. I was going to sell it but I found the same thing on ebay or egay as my cousin got me saying for like $20, hell I might as well just keep it as a toy if thats all I'd get for it!

My cousin and I have decided to go with my idea of buying an old church and turning it into a bar, but we decided to make it a concert venue too for local bands and stuff. He also has equipment for recording and stuff to be a producer so he can do all that shit too! We are going to do some fund raisers and try to get some cash we just need to find someone to sell us a church! We have just been brainstorming. But we've thought about carwashes with my cousins whore friends and bake sales, we made a cake last week and oh my fucking god it was delicious! We are badass bakers! But thats about all for now, I need to get ready to go pick up my son but if you have any ideas for raising money feel free to suggest. I am also thinking about playing some music on corners, hes a better guitar player than me, so maybe we can work something out.

ANd Uncle Tom I saw your comment! Call ME! If you can get up here I got a couch or bed for ya and They have Chilli Cheese BURRITOS at our Taco Bell!!!! If nothing else I can drive my scooter down to meet you somewhere!!