Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Love Dare Day 3

SO like usual, day 3 didn't quite go as day 3 was to but something for her. A few months ago I purchased tickets to the orchestra and Friday was the day for it. SO before she got home from work I also purchased a dozen roses, a dozen of wild flowers, and an orchid plant. I went to take her to a Greek restaurant before the show. The restaurant was really nice, however, everything we ordered they were out of. So we ended up only having a salad and appetizer before they just gave us our meal for free because we had to leave for the show. The show was good, we both enjoyed it. I made a comment on the way home about going down an old road and making out or having sex like we used to. We hadn't had sex in quite a while and she hasn't wanted any affection. She said that she would prefer not to. So we came home and talked a bit. That ended up in both of us crying and going to bed. Once in bed she decided to try to have sex. During which she ends up hurting her back... So tonight we have marriage counseling and she says that she is extremely nervous about it. I hope that it goes good... Updates later...

|


2 old:

Artbraham Lincoln said...

I am new to blogging. I found your blog by hitting the next blog button. I was attracted to your use of color and your cool header with lightning. I read all of your 2014 posts. Your writing style is easy to follow. I'm happy you are still alive. Keep it up with the Love Dares and counseling. I hope you make it through this rocky patch.

virendra yadav said...

It's very nice post.

ghazipur khabar