Thursday, October 30, 2014

Love Dare Day 4

SO this is will probably be the last Love Dare for a while. This one was to call up during the day and ask if there is anything you can do for them. She came home for lunch so I asked if I could do anything and she said it would be nice if I brought her a coffee, since she was running late and had to get back to work. So I did, she knows how much I hate her expensive coffee's and I make all kinds of excuses to avoid them. And when I got there it seems like she tried to hide things on her work computer. I know that the other guy has been emailing her there. She claims she doesn't answer him. Well we talked a bit and I left. A few days later she told me she would like it if I moved out for a while.


Now I have told her I would do whatever she wanted. However, when I am at home I have things to keep my mind busy. Here at my parents house I just smoke and dwell quite a bit. Plus we had just put up a stone wall and got a wood burner installed for the winter. I have been chopping up wood and keeping busy with that. Now she doesn't want me there for the winter. I can't enjoy these things we had been waiting to get. To sit by the fire.... It upsets me quite a bit.


I am still sober, today is day 64. That is going pretty good. I am starting to try to hang out with a few older guys from AA to keep my ass in line and to keep me busy. I tried to go to the gym yesterday, I weighed myself, I am down to 172, I was about 195 before all this started... lost over 20lbs. I didn't have much fat on me to begin with... SO I need to start getting back to the gym and pumping up...lol. Speaking of which, I should head there now....