Friday, June 09, 2006

Busy day tomorrow

Ok so no more promises of audioblogs. I almost did when we went to Howl at the Moon. We parked kind of far because we weren't exactly sure where it was but saw a lot to park for free. We walked in, it was pretty busy, had some drinks, got some free ones and shots for being military. We left went to the lot and it was locked. I was gonna jump the barbed wire fence but then realized that I still couldn't get the car out. I eventually went into a hotel that also used the lot and got them to open it. But we freaked out for a while.

Tomorrow bright and early we fly out of here and to Bmore, then drive to rockville to get my car and then off to Ohio. It's gonna be a long day. But should be fun. I really owe Specy for letting us crash at his place. We took it over, ate his food, slept in his bed. So he'll probably be glad to get his room back, but I need to let him have his computer back. Later people! Have a good weekend!