Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I'm in Texas Biatches

Whats up, I know no audio's yet. We're in San Antonio with Specy. Houston was ok, her family didn't seem to hate me which is good. They were kind of impartial with me. I hung out with HBs little bro most the time because he spoke english. It was cool though, we ate a shitload of food. We've been here for a couple days crashin with Specy, taking over his place. We've just been lounging and taking it easy. I got my white ass burnt by the pool in Houston, but am healing good. Maybe hit up the pool again tomorrow. Tonight we are heading down to the riverwalk. It is always fun, go to Howl at the Moon, which is way better than in Bmore, sory TG. But just thought I'd give a quick update and maybe tonight when we get stupid!!!!!!!!!!

|


1 old:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are having fun. Just remember that Texas has the death penalty, tee,hee..