Thursday, June 22, 2006

I think I'm better...for now

So yeah I blew up, I got drunk, I yelled at kids as I killed them on Halo, smoked like a chimney. When I was playing the ex called back and actually talked calmly. She wasn't coming. Yesyerday was my first day back to work, hungover and tired as shit. The boy was good, sat in a chair and played with some toys one of the guys here had in his office. My desk was piled with all of the reports that came in since I've been gone. I was fucking furious and was very close to throwing them all over the office since people were too fucking lazy to pick up a little slack for me, there are at least 2 people that I know can put them in the computer. So I sat here and put in the piles for 4 hours, around 200 reports and that was just the piles, not what is actually in my bin. So that what I have to do this morning. I haven't seen my officer and I would have yelled at him yesterday, but think I am better now. Dumbass guy wasn't in yesterday. All the reports I entered into the computer I piled on his desk with a sticky saying please file. He probably hasn't lifted a fucking finger since I haven't been here to ask him to help with shit, and he is supposed to be in charge of me. At least everyone knows he's a piece of shit so it's not like he gets credit for anything. But I just wanted to let people know that I am still alive and so is my boy. I know none of this is really his fault but I can't help it. I don't/didn't take any of this out on him. But I need to get to work so I can get out of here. I keep thinking it's Friday, wishful thinking I guess.