Thursday, June 15, 2006

Trips complete

So the trip to Ohio started as a disaster. Driving wasn't too bad, not much traffic and didn't get pulled over, but 12 miles from my town a deer ran into my car. Right into the drivers side. I barely saw its head when it hit, luckily it was only a small doe. It fucked up my headlight, turn signal and dented my doors and scratched the car. I was pissed. I was cruising at 80 on back roads. I stopped threw it in reverse, grabbed my asp baton and got out to finish the deer as I called my mom to see if I needed to call the cops. When I found it and went after it I had my mom yelling at me through the phone to leave it alone and HB yelling at me, wanting to help it. I think the cop had to kill it, it couldn't get up. But we were ok, my car was the only victim. Then that night while I slept part of my tooth filling broke off and I woke up in extreme pain. Good times, NOT! But my family seemed to like HB, it is hard for my mom to like people but I am pretty sure she did. It was a pretty good time. It was cramped for time. My boy gave HB a hard time at first but kind of warmed up to her. I think he gets on her nerves but thats what he does. He is very picky because his mom spoils him way too much and I don't think I can break him in less than a month. I will try though and if need be his summers with me will turn into bootcamp til he starts acting right. The problem is that she spoils him and her "cousin" that she lives with and her uncle thats next door are immature and fuck with him. He thinks it's cool to call names and act up and fight. I usually wrestle with him but he actually punches now and that's definately gonna stop. But that's the little drama I'm gonna be going through. Now tables have turned and HB has to deal with my boy annoying her...lol. Tonight Canowine and I are going to go see Sonic Youth at the 930 club, it's gonna be awesome! I wish HB could come since she still hasn't been to 930 but she volunteered to stay home and watch my boy, so I owe her big. Well need to go somebodys begging for attention.