Wednesday, August 02, 2006

It's Humpday....

I couldn't really think of a good title so there it is. It is actually hotter than hell outside. This is fucking ridiculous! Well things are planed for this weekend, HB and I will be up in NYC. Thankfully my buddy called and said he got the weekend off, we were looking for other options for a getaway in case he couldn't and apparently everyone is getting away this weekend. Virginia beach hotels were booked except the really expensive ones as well as Ocean City and Atlantic City. I just kind of wanted to go to a beach. Now Ny doesn't have any beach you wanna swin in, kind of like around here and Bmore, but it'll be great seeing him again. Plus HB has never been so I'll make him take us on a tour again. I am anxious to see what ground zero looks like now. Last time I went was well about 4 years ago and there were lines for blocks to see through a gap in the fence, it was just a huge hole. There were so many fucking people but it was silent as hell. You could here someones cell ring a block ahead. It was really eerie. I wonder if they've decided what they were putting there, I haven't followed it much. Last I knew they were arguing between a park and another big ass building. I guess we shall see. We are taking a greyhound up there because from what I saw driving there is 100xs worse than DC. It should save my blood pressure. Plus I got a portable DVD player now that I sort of stole from my son. A friend of the family won one so she gave it to my mom for him but I told her that the ex would probably pawn it like the rest of my shit so I get to keep it. So a nice relaxing 4-5 hour cruise watching movies. I am excited.

On other news I just cut the shit out of my thumb a half an hour ago. I don't know how but I was working and I looked down and there was blood all over the place. I think a hunk of metal just sliced though it at an angle like butter. It didn't hurt until I put an alcohol pad on it, then it burned like hell. But that's about it. Uhmmm, yeah I'm bored but have nothing to say so I guess I'll get back to work. Happy Humpday!